• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

showshow777 rip off

mulezilla

Marksman
You have got to love the scams people try on ebay case in point-- I bid on 2 dragon kubes one in grey and the ambulance the 82 listing said "box has been opened but in perfect shape" the ambulance listing said the box corner was dented but the car is perfect, the seller "showshow777" wont let me pay for both together through pay-pal as I had already done because she needed 2 shipping lables--ok so she refunds my payment so I can pay for each one by its self---ok done--when I checked the 1st billing statment it said they were insured----5 days later the boxes show up and the ambulance is the first to be opened and its a wreck at least 10 items broken off, so i email her and tell her this and that I have not opened the 82 box yet so she wants pictures and to open the other box--well the 82 was just as bad plus its missing the machine gun and shovel!!! plus some of the broken off parts are not in the box to boot!!! she says sorry she did not "look" in the boxes and the perfect comment was about the box you know the one with the dent???? how about 1/2 the bid price refunded and call it good because they are not insured she states this 4 times in the back and forth emails and after looking through the boxes one more time for the missing parts I look at the shipping lable and both have insurence tags on them again I email her and im still waiting for a answer---ebay after talking to them just walk the fence as always so I filed a claim with pay-pal and called the cc company to re-tract payment.....next I guess ill call the post office as this sounds like mail fraud to me............mule.................p.s if I get stuck with them does anyone need a kub wreck for a dio [ lol ] :mrgreen:

Well after opening a dispute with pay-pay the seller wanted to give a 1/2 refund on both items but first they had to be returned in 15 days and shipping was on me, The problem with that is the post office had the items and "needed" 6 weeks to look at them! so i could not make the pay pal dead line and if you have ever delt with pay pal there is no bending of the rules!!!! but i called them anyway and stated my case and left it at that and when i did not get any answer in 14 days i new they were going to close the case and that would be that!!! Well merry xmast again 10 days past the dead line i get a email from them telling me they had given me a full refund plus the shipping !!!!! the same day Chase calls me to say the charge back on my CC was approved and i was getting a refund from them!!!! Had to call them and tell them i had just gotten a refund from pay pal ( did not want the CC gods to come after me) Next i go to the post office to cancel the insurance claim and just get the items back and the lady at the counter says i cant as its in the "works" and nothing can be done and i would have to wait for the refund check then bring it back and they would destroy it and that would be that... When i asked about the return of the items she states that they keep them when they issue a refund :roll: so i ask if i give you the check back i still cant get the items back? and she just stood there looking at me like im a idiot and telles me again no! so i try one more time by saying "if i cant get the items back im going to keep the check" she gets this astonshed look on her face and tells me thats not the right thing to do!!!!! :shock: I just walked out the door and went home.............................mule

Back