• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SAG member Nordic Warrior - anyone had problems with him?

niall68

Tanker
SAG members,

I am getting concerned because I have paid Nordic Warrior $70 for loose US army tanker Mac figure on 6th Febuary.

I did not receive the figure and are now having doubts about this particular guy Nordice Warrior.

I have tried to contact him in several time without any success.

I would be grateful if anyone in SAG could get hold of him and ask him to contact me ASAP about my purchase - loose US army tanker Mac figure from him.

Thanks

Niall

SAG members,

I am getting concerned because I have paid Nordic Warrior $70 for loose US army tanker Mac figure on 6th Febuary.

I did not receive the figure and are now having doubts about this particular guy Nordice Warrior.

I have tried to contact him in several time without any success.

I would be grateful if anyone in SAG could get hold of him and ask him to contact me ASAP about my purchase - loose US army tanker Mac figure from him.

Thanks

Niall
Hello Niall,

Unfortunately I'm in the same position as you: I've paid him 115 euro on Feb 2nd for a DID Nebelwerfer & accessory kit which has not yet arrived. He has also not responded to emails/pm's.
I remain positive and assume some real-life issue is temporarily preventing him from shipping the goods.
He has some other items for sale and I would suggest any other SAG member to suspend trading with him until his transactions with Niall and myself have been resolved.

Hi Dutchman

Agreed with your suggestion.

I would like to make an request for SAG Mod team to suspend Nordic warrior until he has sorted it out with me & Dutchman.

I would like to make an request for SAG Mod team to suspend Nordic warrior until he has sorted it out with me & Dutchman.

Removing one of the avenues of communication is unlikely to help sort things out, I have moved the thread to the appropriate area. please all remember the rules of Cooler posts.

Nordic Warrior was just online today. Hopefully he got the message.

In the meantime his Crap Game threads have been closed and a warning pointing here posted.

It is important to remember that trades are between members. SAG asks no commission, makes no warranties and will not get involved in any disputes beyond the limited means available such as banning bad traders.

Many, many people have been burned in bad trades and it will continue I am sure. Other than the feedback provided in trade references and the Cooler we are all on our own when dealing with each other.

Know the risks before you enter into a trade and handle difficulties like adults is all we can ask.

I sent money on Feb 11th for 2 x .50 mg with extra ammo tins and the Lewis and Clark figures.

No response since that time. I've sent several PMs asking for the tracking number I've paid for.

I do believe in the basic good intentions of people - so I'm willing to give plenty of time for shipping overseas - but good communications is a must.

John

Update 3/6. I've recieved an e-mail from Petter (Nordic Warrior). He has told me that he had been sick for a number of weeks and that he would be looking to ship my goods. I will post to this thread when I have a tracking number in hand and when I recieve the goods.

I hope this information is helpful and that others who are looking to resolve an issue will also be contacted.

John

Unfortunately I have received no communications from Nordic Warrior so I had no other option than to -attempt to- contact him through Paypal, espacially since it was getting close to the 45-day window of Paypal.

I still hope to receive my items from him but my patience is running low...

3/15 update.
While I rec'd an e-mail on 3/6 talking about sending my items - I have not gotten the tracking number or any communication since then. I've taken the same route with a claim via Paypal. I did send Petter another e-mail asking him to ship my items....no response.

John

I am extremely unhappy with this guy, Nordic Warrior.

I have emailed him directly asking him to ship my figure. I doubt he will bother to reply back to me.

I am extremely unhappy with this guy, Nordic Warrior.

I have emailed him directly asking him to ship my figure. I doubt he will bother to reply back to me.
If you paid with Paypal, it's worth starting a dispute (but you need to start within 45 days of making the payment...)

3/15 update.
While I rec'd an e-mail on 3/6 talking about sending my items - I have not gotten the tracking number or any communication since then. I've taken the same route with a claim via Paypal. I did send Petter another e-mail asking him to ship my items....no response.

John

It might help our case if we exchange our Paypal disputes/claims using PM so we can ask paypal to combine our claims when they investigate?

I am told by Paypal, they cannot look at other paypal account holders's Resolution of their Cases due to to Data Protection act.

I am now convinced that this guy Nordic Warrior alas Petter is a fraud. He has not replied to emails nor send any items to SAG buyers.

Paypal have flagged Nordic Warrior's paypal account for further Investigation.

The solution is to make paypal refund claims however I strongly advise not to make any mobile payments from mobile paypal application as it is not covered in paypal payment protection.

The mobile payment are automatically changed to personal payment. I do not know how come that it has automatically changed.

I am now contesting with my card provider claim dispute at this moment.

Take notice that Nordic Warrior is to be avoided at all costs and I am glad that my purchase of this item was not in a high price.

Got the refund back from my card provider as they accepted my dispute that I did not received the goods from this seller - Nordic Warrior.

I raised my concerns with paypal about their mobile application on last night.

PayPal has updated their new paypal mobile application which I downloaded earlier on this morning and discovered that you now can select payment method before paying for goods to the seller.

I must caution that you must not select personal payment as it is not covered by PayPal payment protection plan.

I'm glad to report that I also received a full refund from Paypal after they investigated the issue. Now I just need to find another DID nebelwerfer & accessory kit...

Back