• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Couple of quick pics.

pangaloss

I finally had a day to myself and used it to finish off my Kubel Wagon (well there area few details I'd like to add but she's finished enough for photo work)
I thought I'd grab a picture of it and show off the cobble stone road pieces I bought from Major Mayhem .

The boys pull up in their new ride.

Good view of the cobble stones

The Colonel waiting for his ride.

That's it for now, thanks for looking.

Very nice! I like the look of it. The road is cool as is that picket fence! The colonel doesnt look too happy!

Very nice indeed, is that bloke to the right of those two soldiers dragons Janos sculpt? It really is one of dragons best IMHO, the colonel looks very smart , I know it's been said a thousand times but the germans really had stylish uniforms. Excellent work.

Muzzer, that is indeed Janos. Thanks for the positive feed back guys.

Viaad, the Col has probably just received some impossible or ridiculous orders for his regiment.

Tim

Nicely done.
What figure is the Colonel, he reminds me of Captain Haller from the movie Stalingrad.

CptHaller_zpsba0e0fb1.jpg

My Colonel is actually A DML Rommel with his hair greyed and a pair of DiD glasses. (He was the Atlantic wall version of Rommel with the donkey ear telescope).

Love the road too! Just paid way too much for stone tiles from homedepot for a road for my latest diorama...will post pics soon.
Great setup

Smart idea changing the DML Rommel Hs, since it really didn't look like Rommel congrats Tim..... Harold

Back