• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Small Collectables

DEIIP

Tanker
Ok, I personally think, that I am a patient man, but when it comes to ripping me off, now that is when i draw the line. So here I am, looking for a DML BAR ammo/belt pouch, and found one on ebay. Along at the same time, I saw on his site, one of BOOT25'S work of art "101st AB Capt". Anyways, so I purchased the BAR w/ ammo belt by check and was recieved on his end on the 3rd of Nov. Well, 4 scores and about 2 weeks now....NOTHING!!! This guy is in Indiana, not in some hilly mountainous area somewhere where there is no map of it. So where is my item?? Dont know, but I am out $25!!!! Something that maybe be nothing, but it is sure something to ME!!!

I just bought a figure from USMC7301 and recieved it yesterday!!! 4 days it took for that item to get here. And this is his excuse:

NOV 14
Hello
Ok first you emialed me five times about this item. A bit of an overkill dont you think. As i stated before it is in the mail. I assure you it will arrive to your door step safely. Your items should arrive any day.
Thank you

And again I emailed him, and this is his other response

NOV 15

Hello
No delivery confirmation you did not pay for that. This is not getting out of hand your just worried you will not recieve your item. You have to be patient. I have no control over the USPS. Your item has been sent trust me you wil receive it.

And the sad part is that this guy is also a member of the " ONE SIXTH WARRIOR " forum boards. He goes by the name of " Small Studios "

I am just pissed right now, becuase NOW, I wont be able to finish my project becuase of this $#^!!!!! SO IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, SMALL STUDIOS or whatever you call yourself, I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! OR SEND MY ITEMS!!!

Sorry fellas, just needed to vent!

misread

The comment I made:

I just bought a figure from USMC7301 and recieved it yesterday!!! 4 days it took for that item to get here. And this is his excuse

I wasnt talking about USMC7301, I was comparing his prompt delievery towards me. "HIS EXCUSE" was towards to "Small Collectibles". Sorry about that folks.

I feel for you I'm dealing with the same stuff from apogee toys and a couple of other things I paid for on Ebay took forever to arrive I'm really getting sick of ebay and these shady sellers I think I'm gonna deal with Monkey depot and war toys from now on I can trust them plus they're fast

BTW why don't you use paypal you can use it with your checking account and it will protect you a little against this sort of thing

no more

i know, that is what i am going to do also. i mean, why would you do that!! like pretend to sell an item and your at home waiting for it,....and waiting and waiting and next thing you know,...NOTHING!!! but your right, from now on, i would be only dealing with the real vendors, like you said, MD / TOYSOLDIER BRIGADE & others. no more from ebay, unless its the same person that i delt with that was HONEST. but yeah, in our positions and many others that had to deal with THIEVES out there, THIS SUCKS!

Back