• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Panzerwerks products are no longer availible through Steel Dragons .

panzerwerk

Administrator
After long consideration , I Have decided to no longer work with Richard Tripp and Steel Dragons , he has repeatedly ignored my phone calls and now I am receiving and hearing complaint after complaint about his service , or lack of , I have contacted Richard and told him to remove any reference to my or my products from his site .
At this point with as many problems Steel Dragons seems to be having , I suggest strong caution in dealing with this company , the final straw for me is one of my customer emails to me below :

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Steve,

Is it your kit "[FONT=Georgia, Times, serif]M5 Rear Upper Hull Detail Kit[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times, serif]M5 Rear Upper Hull Detail Kit" that is sold by Steel Dragons? If it is, I wished I had ordered it direct from you instead of him. I'm curious as I placed an order from him 3 months ago now and yet have to see the[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] parts I ordered. I ordered that kit plus a few Armorpax parts. Dave Dibb said Richard had them. I doubt I will use Richard again. I think I will stay with you and Dave to get my parts from here on out[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
I have always taken great pride in my company and my service , and have always tried to do my best to get my customers what they want in as timely manner as possible . so please , order directly form me.

I just want to update , even with calls , messages left to remove my items from his website , nothing has been done , he seems to have time to add new updates but not remove items from several customizers who have asked , AGAIN , Steel Dragons is no longer Authorized to sell Panzerwerks parts in any shape or form .

Steve,

Seems like Richard doesn't care. He put my stuff on his site without even asking. Probably the same for you but in reverse. He wouldn't have a catalogue if he removed all the custom stuff. Seems like a lawsuit is in order.

We shall see , he stopped posting tracking numbers for orders he claims to have shipped 2 months ago , I just hope he gets it together soon ........

Back