• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Katsuro25

gliderdwm

Rifleman
Paid for a figure and after about a month he said he would ship it in about 2 weeks.Nothing ever arrived and doesn't respond to emails. Now it is over the 45 day limit for Paypal to help so I am out $90.00. Buy at your own risk from this seller.

I would watch out for him to he sent me a pm(I accidentally deleted it) about the DX twin pack.He said he was interested in buying it but said he wanted me to ship him the item first then he'd pay me.He said basically said he didn't trust me with that much money because I was younger.I knew this guy was pulling my leg so i didn't go through with it.Watch out for this wise-guy.

gliderdwm - I have responded to everything you have sent me and I DID send your figure out. Why didn't you try to work this out with me before posting here?

If you didn't get it I don't know what to say. I sent it out. I don't have a bunch of extra Soldat figures lying around otherwise I woud send a replacement.

Oh and also important to note, you didn't even pay postage for the figure. jeez. :roll:

I would watch out for him to he sent me a pm(I accidentally deleted it) about the DX twin pack.He said he was interested in buying it but said he wanted me to ship him the item first then he'd pay me.He said basically said he didn't trust me with that much money because I was younger.I knew this guy was pulling my leg so i didn't go through with it.Watch out for this wise-guy.

As far as you go, I didn't want to take a chance with some snotty nosed kid. If you had paypal then I would give it a shot, but I think anybody who deals with a 15 year old would want their item first when paying by mail. Sorry kid.

Katsuro

If I sell something, I want first the money, when I've got the money, I'll ship it. Thats how it mostly works (Also on ebay).

Katsuro. Sending you emails and private messages IS TRYING TO WORK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..If you do not respond than nothing more I can do. You agreed to the deal with the postage and I am the one out the money with no product. I offered to send extra cash and if you do not have tracking number I guess this is deal gone bad.

Why would anyone expect a seller to send a item before it was paid for? I don’t care if the seller is 10 or 100 years old. You did the right thing 104th......mule

As far as you go, I didn't want to take a chance with some snotty nosed kid. If you had paypal then I would give it a shot, but I think anybody who deals with a 15 year old would want their item first when paying by mail. Sorry kid.

Katsuro[/quote]

All I have to say is WOW...I'm 17, I've dealt with people twice my age..Age has nothing to do with it..It's the maturity level, NOT Age. People sent me their money first, I sent them the package without a problem. Sorry if this is out of line, but I have to say something..Persecuting someone because of their age....That's totally preposterous. 104th you did the right thing.

Cheers
Nick

Gentlemen, DO NOT let this become a name calling contest. This goes to ALL who have posted or might do so in the future. Some of the members on this board are young, that is true. But most have been polite, respectful and contributing members to this board. Better than some of the supposed adults here. Those that need dealing with are dealt with by the Staff.

Keep this to the facts as both parties see it and let others who come here make their own private decisions.

Good luck to those of you who were taken in by his deceit. But don't beat yourself up over it. He's VERY cleaver how he works the customer.

He tried to pull the some nonsense with me when I posted that I was looking to purchase a DID Camo Nebelwerfer. The terms of the deal were so ridiculous I ended the conversation and moved on. Whenever you receive a PM from him hit DELETE. You'll be glad you did.

I'm 15 and I'm not some "snotty nosed kid." I always hold up my end of the deal. Age doesn't matter, it's only a matter of the person's character and integrity. If you have a problem with a person's age then maybe you shouldn't be trading at all.

Back