• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Ebay seller Lotus Jay Florida

joe brown

Rifleman

:D Hi well , saw a 21stC jeep on ebay, it did not sell ,I missed sale due to work. Contaced seller & bought it for $90 , pluss shipping to UK.

Seller said drivers seat back Missing & MG. Rest of jeep in tact, so I said ok & bought with pay pal.

Jeep came last week, I find Passenger seat busted on both front leg hinge parts. MG cradle / platform that fits to mg post is busted. :@

Drivers mirror missing , and the 2 x c shaped side mounts that hold the canopy frames forward, when in down position are also broken/missing.
:@
Radio is busted. I have e mailed , but no reply, Im about to lodge complaint with apy pal for defective goods and with ebay.
seller known as Lotus jay and is jsloan on AOL.
The packet has not been opened in post , so its not that. :neutral:

He did have ketterand and kubelwagon to sell , advise is avoid this seller.
He told me drivers seat back was missing and MG, but nothing else.
Pictures looked ok too on ebay. watch yer 6 fellers. Now trying to get resolution on this. :evil:
Does anyone have spares I can buy or trade to put this jeep right, can you please check spares and ask round members and clubs pleeze. I want to get this jeep back in good order.
You can pm me on this.
Joe B battlebox UK :!:

If you purchased the item outside of ebay they aren't going to do anything for you. Paypal is your best bet. I suggest you download any pictures that were used in the auction and save them for proof.

are these pieces flat out missing or are they broken and in the box that the jeep was shipped in?

you can't really hod the seller responsible if they were broken during shipping.

I'm not saying you're wrong but you wrote Broken/missing on alot of things so I was wondering if they were nowhere to be found or just missing off the jeep

jeep issues

:D parts were missing and broken off & missing, so were broken prior to shipping.. These breakages were done before shipping, they look old.

If the items were broken in shipment they would be there, they ain't ?

The pack was sealed and had not been opened. :s

It looks like it was shiped in that state.

I bought it understanding , the Drivers seat back was missing & the MG?

The other items are missing and broken off & not stated on Ebay or in e mail.
A Bit Naughty, if they said items x,y,z, were defective, you expect that, not items a thru to g.??
Can you help on spares ?? to fix this up again.

Joe B :!:

jepp issues

:D Hey look on E BAY do a world wide search . toy store in Hong kong has some, As do other sellers in the US, they are the Sahara release, but in fact are exactly the same as the other MB releases.
I would have bought one in hindsight, but already bought this one.

Some OD paint and white insignia , you have WWII jeep, they come with MG & mounts too.

Store on 44 has 1 x patton dodge left , I just bought one NEW!. :D
there are others out there too, but no boxes. :s

Hope this helps you find a jeep Bud :!:

I also have a soldiers of the world jeep in yellow. I want to trade / sell
will custom into a good jeep. In fact it would be a good base for custom , as you are not cutting or changing a 21st C vehicle.
I just don't have the time now as I need to find parts for my busted MB and fix her up ! ?? :s

Please look out for and ask about jeep parts for me, someone must have some ?

Joe B battle box UK.

Back