• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. M

French Poilu 1914.

Thank you again for the kind comments fellas. Cheers, Jaime.
  2. M

Project - 'Fallschirmjager'

Love the officer in the ceremony award in splinter jumpsmock showing all his medals. Jaime.
  3. M

French Poilu 1914.

Thank you Kev! Jaime.
  4. M

French Poilu 1914.

Hello, Many thanks for the kind comments, glad you like it. Squidley, There are parts from BGT, frock coat was tailored by an spanish modeller, leather gaiters custom made by me, backpack is from Did but totally reworked. It was a challenge to do this one. If you are in Facebook there is an...
  5. M

French Poilu 1914.

More pics.
  6. M

French Poilu 1914.

Hello, I finished this one by November, I hope you like it. Cheers, Jaime. Saludos, Jaime.
  7. M

101 AB Division, Normandy 1944.

B and Steve many thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Jaime.
  8. M

Thank you again dear friends for your kind words. Jaime.
  9. M

Hello, Thank you for the comments, glad you like this figure. Jaime
  10. M

Good evening fellow 1/6 collectors, A figure I finished past November 2020, my first complete US AB paratrooper. I hope you like it and thanks for watching. Jaime.
  11. M

New from IQO, Japanesse Figures

Waiting for some loose items from a previous release of a japanese infantryman in 1944 armed with a LMG. I think the stitching is better than Did. Jaime.
  12. M

DiD German Jackboots

Randy, I think you will need to slim down the calves. Better material, they say it is leather. Totally unknow for me why they add a liner, maybe you can remove the liner, I use to do this with the Did´s tunics, specially the sleeves. I hope it helps. Jaime.
  13. M

Those Damned Engineers, BoB December 1944.

Hello, Many thanks for the kind words, glad you like this figure. Jaime.
  14. M

Those Damned Engineers, BoB December 1944.

Hello, A figure recently finished, an engineer during the BoB. Fred, thank you again dear friend for your inspirational figures. http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20061 I hope you like it and thanks for viewing. Jaime.
  15. M

WWI German Stormtrooper with MP18.

Fred and Kev, many thanks for your kind words. Jaime.
  16. M

WWI German Stormtrooper with MP18.

Hello, I recently finished this stormtrooper, I hope you like it. Jaime.
  17. M

Aussie in the Korean War.

Hi Steve, Thank you for your comment explaining the transition of the australian soldier equipment, a very interesting subject but unfortunately the producers don´t pay the attention that they deserved. No idea about the regiment, the collector send some period photos and they were the starting...
  18. M

Hello, Thank you all for the kind words, I appreciate it. Regards, Jaime.
  19. M

Hello, I finished this commision late in 2019 but I forgot to post in the 1/6 forums. Totally new and unknow it was a challenge for me. The hardest part were the australian gaiters, BGT ACW modified, and the british 37 pattern webbing, thanks to Richard Elbourne and Tony Barton for tutorials...
  20. M

Fj´s Officer, Tunisia 1943.

Thank you Squidley, glad you like it. Jaime.
Back