• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. V

rifle weathering tutorial neded

hello guys, a year ago i read multiple rifle weathering tutorials only i can't find it any more, all the tutorials started with sanding it (dragon type's) so i already sanded my mosin nagant only i dont know what to do now thanks ahead !
  2. V

finally found out about terry davies suit

i have finally found out what terry's pixie suit actually is or at least have a lot of incommon with... and it is http://www.museumofworldwarii.com/Images2005/05CamouflageSuitlge.gif The Camouflaged SOE airborne jumpsuit used by, agents and Jedburg teams that dropped into occupied countries in...
  3. V

where can i get some custom berets

hello does somebody knows where i can get some plain felt berets (black) without ebay ? thanks in advance steve
  4. V

red devils

yesterday i was shooting a movie in arnhem with a friend of mine who lives there and while i was driving the john frostbridge i wanted to finish my british para squad but actually i dont know exactly out of what a squad excist this is what i have - ian with extra stengun bandoleer -buoys...
  5. V

m5 stuart

are there still company's who sell some m5 stuarts ?
  6. V

russians 1945

hello everyone i started a question about a ptrd-41 but i found out i don't know much about russians at all I have some books about the russians but that's more about the battles and not the gear. I am planning to make a small squad as enemy's for my volkssturm/hj units. because i cant get any...
  7. V

PTRD-41

hello i want to make a soviet ptrd gunner and i can get my hands on the did berlin package and the dragon ilya, it's for a 1945 dio (a suburb of berlin) which gun do you guys prefer and which gunner ? greetings steve
  8. V

Q: facial hair

hello everyone I am trying to make some facial hair at my figures but i tried it with some clay and with the stuff u use to put posters on the wall when you don't want to use pins but it both stays soft :-P but does somebody knows stuff that i can use that looks good? i saw green stuff at my...
  9. V

pea dot camo

hello everyone i am looking for a pea dot camo uniform but i can't find any does somebody know who makes it ? and i saw that a figure of glennings czechmate contest wears it. but i can't find a tunic :s
  10. V

happy newyear!

I want to wish you guys an happy newyear ping ping has found some fireworks and is ready too join the vc forces who are gathering up for the upcoming Tet
  11. V

3rd kit announced KUBELWAGEN

finally dragon announced there 3rd 1/6th kit and it's a kubelwagen on the dragon usa site is the following message: About This Release The third item in the new 1/6 scale model kit range is a Kübelwagen, the diminutive but practical German car that operated in every theater of combat. This...
  12. V

Shemagh set which manufacturer

Does somebody knows who made that bag with 3 or 4 different shemaghs because i want some for my lrdg units thanks, steve :wink:
  13. V

tamiya weathering master

I saw in my hobby shop stuff called tamiya weathering master, does anybody used this stuff ? and what is your experience thanks, steve
  14. V

Luftwaffe stuka pilot crete

i saw this one on the dragon usa page his name is rudolpf mertens and he is a stuka pilot in crete 1941 and he has quite a lot new gear instead of the last german dragon figures, i am really happy with this one here you can see his gear now i will have a look how i can post his picture...
  15. V

S.I.R.

In 1943 the first rumours start about an german undead division. And that was something the allies weren't to happy about it. so english scientists start with the developement of S.I.R. (secret investigation robot) as answer to the german undead soldiers. (because i burn't my finger while i was...
  16. V

actionfigurado 20/10/2007

Hello, Is anyone going to the actionfigurado in the netherlands? And does somebody know how big it's going to be this time ? thanks, :mrgreen: steve p.s. Here is a link to read more about it. http://www.actionfigurado.de/Info/UK_1/uk_1.html
  17. V

problems with putting a Did head on body

hello everyone i have a problem i bought a while ago a screaming kurt dorr head, and a week ago i finally bought a did body to put the head on. only i can't get the head on the body (i already used a fohn) :( so my question is: how can i get it together ? thanks, steve
Back