• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. K

Mortally wounded Alpini after mortar attack *graphic*

I certainly appreciate the response and I have a better understanding of Admins position. Thank you. Doug
  2. K

Mortally wounded Alpini after mortar attack *graphic*

I am dismayed that this forum has chosen to remove/delete a diorama depicting a plastic toy with his leg removed. I guess Zombies from "Zombie Town" can remain, with their internal organs splayed about, but a plastic guy with his leg off and some red ketchup can't. I don't get it. But the...
  3. K

German Paratrooper in North Africa

Thanks, DB. I appreciate the info as well! Given his thick beard, I'm thinking of drafting him to the U-Boot service...
  4. K

thanks...oops, i believe you are right about the mag pouch.....I'll switch that! and the beard came that way. Hot Toys made a great figure.
  5. K

Hello, here is my latest figure: a German paratrooper in the North African desert. He is loosely based upon a photo (shown), in which a paratrooper has a full beard. I hope you like him. Thanks for looking. Hot Toys H/S and body, DML uniform and DID gear.
  6. K

The Biggest Brother

great figure.
  7. K

Colman gets to work.

some great figures!
  8. K

hungarian dog fighting with an SS officer,1945.

really nice job, super original.
  9. K

SS-Obersturmführer, TK Division

great job!
  10. K

deutscher volkssturm berlin 1945

awesome paint job!
  11. K

hermann webber berlin 1945

Great base and figure, Ian.
  12. K

"ALBERT ROSS" Redone

Great job on making him look even better.
  13. K

Japanese Corporal

You have so much great japanese stuff and this is no exception.
  14. K

Bastogne

wow, great job! You made it snow during your photo-shoot!
  15. K

Albert Ross Head Changes

Much better than the original. Good work.
  16. K

Lt. Cross 101st Airborne

I got the bricks for the wall and the ground from Home Depot. They were part of a 'backsplash" I found in the ceramic area. They come in sheets of about 50 or so and they were on sale for about $4.00. They were the perfect size for 1/6 bricks, so I scooped them up. I repainted and weathered...
  17. K

Lt. Cross 101st Airborne

Hi, this is my first American figure. Hot toys H/S and body with DID Ross uniform, which I weathered. I made the base. I hope you like him! Thanks for looking.
  18. K

thanks

happy new year, Ian.
  19. K

old man, volkssturm, berlin 1945

cool figure.
Back