• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

JP-Hobbies Is Coming Back!!

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread! Hello Everyone, We are please to announce we are set to return next month! Not to put my personal business out there, but divorces can get expensive, so now that's out of the way it's time to get back into the Hobby...We hope you will find the same great...
  2. P

JP-Hobbies Major Announcement!

Hello Guys & Gals, Just wanted you to all know that I will be returning to the 1/6th scene this winter. As you may know I had some personal issues to deal with, which will all be over soon! I'm ready to jump back in, we're probably looking around Christmas time possibly the beginning of next...
  3. P

With A Heavy Heart!

With a heavy heart we will not be offering anymore 1/6th Figures after the Stalin release there will be loose parts available too. I have made my decision base on a lot going on in my personal life and those things need to be address. For those of you who have current preorders rest assure...
  4. P

Capt. Miller Diorama Question

Hello EVeryone, does anyone have the link to the Capt. Miller diorama that sold on ebay for a lot of money a few years back. It was when he was on the beach I believe there was a tank trap and I remember the figure holding his helmet while water was draining from his helmet. Thanks, Jason
  5. P

New 1/6 Scale MAX TOYS ARMY WWII Tanker Action Figure Clothes & Accessories

1/6 Scale MAX TOYS ARMY Action Figure Clothes & Accessories A99 Products List: Head sculpt US Tanker Jacket Army green shirt Army green pants Leather holster S&W Revolver Brown Boots, Leather lace legging top Army badge X3 Lighted cigarette Tan tactical gloves Feet ——Products suitable for...
  6. P

Preview 2 NewToys City's Heer Sets!

Here's a small preview, sorry no information as of yet. -Jason
  7. P

Preview Toys City's New Afrika Korps Fallschirmjager Set

No information as of yet, but here are some pictures. Enjoy! -Jason
  8. P

Toyscity 1/6 WWII Red Army Scout Set

Here's a preveiw of the set, no information as of yet. -Jason
  9. P

Hasbro exec who helped create GI Joe, dies

This is so sad. -Jason http://news.yahoo.com/levine-hasbro-exec-helped-create-gi-joe-dies-125720103.html
  10. P

Fairfield County Recreation, Sports and Hobby Expo, September 13 - 14, 2014

Hi Guys, I'm posting this here, because I know there will be Dragon Reps at the show. For anyone who lives in the area or plans on attending, here's your chance to ask if they are in fact out of the 1/6th world. Any intel would be grateful to many of the folks on this board. Here's the link...
  11. P

New DiD German Figure D80094 Captain Thomas

Hi Guys, I just received this, I will post more pictures when they become available. MSRP is 119.00 Eta is August. -Jason
  12. P

New Soldier Story Chinese Expeditionary Force

New Release, so far no info on the figure. -Jason
  13. P

New Sculpture Time JFK Figure

Just announced. -Jason
  14. P

Hobby Master Col. C.E. Bud Anderson American "Triple Ace" Fighter Pilot WWII

Hobby Master Col. C.E. Bud Anderson American "Triple Ace" Fighter Pilot WWII Hi Everyone, Hobby Master is known for their diecast military planes....It looks like they are going to try to venture into the world of 1/6th scale figures. Have a look. -Jason
  15. P

New DiD Matt Damon Possible ( Pvt. Ryan/ Bourne) Figure

Hi Guys, Sorry the only thing sent to me are these four head sculpt pictures. I will update you on more info once I receive it, probably next week. -Jason
  16. P

BELET- 1:6 Character Head Sculpts!

Don't know anything about these guys, but here's a couple of head sculpts from Belet. MSRP is 29.99 Available Jan 2014. -Jason
  17. P

Toy Model 1/6 WWII German Sd.kfz.2 Kettenkrad 3 Colors!

All metal materials...MSRP is 499.99 and should be available Feb.2014 and from past experience with vehicles I very confident that date will change (just my opinion). -Jason
  18. P

Another Round Of Toys City German Winter Outfits!

This is a good sign. -Jason
  19. P

3R's Heinz Wilhelm Guderian

Third times a charm?? -Jason
  20. P

New Toys City Camo Sets

These look promising. -Jason
Back