• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. N

trying to contact owner of thePanzertrap.com

Hi guys I'm trying to contact the owner of thepanzertrap.com because I want to buy his few 1/6th panzer IV Ausf H parts. I have noticed that his website has not been updated since 2016. Do anyone know the owner? Would be grateful if you could PM me. Many thanks Niall
  2. N

My Sdfkz 10 Demag (super-detailed)

Hi all Sdkfz 10 Demag was one of my 1/6th German Half track project. I purchased Sdfkz 10 demag from Toy Chest Collectables in 2 years ago. It was a very basic Sdfkz 10 Demag with nice 3 camo scheme which I requested for it. I superdetailed it with Armorpax 1/6th German tool set, tool bracket...
  3. N

My Rommel Grief Sdfkz 250/3

I have found a simple solution which I downloaded a JPEG copy of 'Tetra' decal set in 1/16th scale and blew it up into 135% by using my Adobe illustrator CS6 program. Printed it out in Matt ink paper which looked better in 1/6th scale. It gives the 1/6th fire extinguisher decal set in...
  4. N

1/6th decal for German Fire Extinguisher (Late Type)

Hi I'm looking for Decal set for German 1/6th decal for German Fire Extinguisher (Late Type) for my Sdfkz 250/3 half track vehicle. Do you know anyone or a company which might have the water decal set? Thanks
  5. N

Schuft38

Schuft38 is the famous John's stuff guy who produce fab water decal sets for 1/6th vehicles and tanks. Excellent German Sdfkz 250 & Rommel's Sdflz 250/3 GREIF (2 Sheets) decal sets from john's stuff. it was a pleasure dealing with his business on 1/6th water decal sets
  6. N

tiny chain clamp, chain, lock for the Sdfkz 250 Fender Tool box

I'm trying to find the tiny chain clamp, chain, lock for the Sdfkz 250 Fender Tool box. Have looked at Sixth Scale Icons in FOA website and found that the tiny chain, clamp, lock set is out of stock. I vaguly recalled that there was tiny chain, clamp, lock set for Sdfkz Fender tool box in...
  7. N

armorpax

Armorpax - awesome guy as I gave him commission work for my Sdfkz 250/3 grief half track vehicle. He has completed, mastermodelled my Sdfkz 250/3 Grief vehicle. Highly recommended!
  8. N

SDFKZ 250 Rifle Rack set

Hi I have not been in the SAG for a while due to my busy life at this moment. I am looking for Sdfkz 250 rifle rack set but cannot find it. I'd be grateful if anyone could know any 1/6th retailer which may have it in stock. Thanks
  9. N

Newline miniatures

I am considering buying US 'Mustard' wools trousers from Newline Miniatures after struggling to find brown US Mustard wool trousers & parson jacket i.e. DID Charles Winstone of 29th infantry Division uniform in ebay and 1/6th retailers. DID Charles Winstone of 29th infantry Division uniform was...
  10. N

ideal airbrush gun for 1/6th vehicles and tanks

I've got a basic badger airbrush gun without compressor. It's time for me to get serious with airbrushing work as I've got a Taowan Horch truck with horrible Desert tan colour with camouflage colours which doesn't look correct for european theater I'm looking for a suitable airbrush gun for...
  11. N

Toy Models plan to release 1/6th Steyr 1500A/02

Sources in a Facebook 1/6th group that Toy Models has plans to 1/6th Steyr 1500A/02 on this year. Toy Models are yet to release the prices, release date. If they confirm that they ARE going to release 1/6th Steyr 1500A/02 then I'll grab it for my collection later on this year. Anyone...
  12. N

Best soldering iron for brass work?

Can anyone please advise me which soldering iron would be best for soldering brass? I am currently working on my spare wheel holder for my sdfkz 10 demag half tracked vehicle. I found that super glue gel won't bond brass with brass loop ring. My conclusion is soldering iron would be sufficient...
  13. N

HELP! measurement for Demag Sdfkz 10 Spare wheel holder

I need some assistance on measurement for Demag Sdfkz 10 Spare wheel holder as I am planning to do some scratchbuilding on Demag Spare wheel holder. I have 1/6th Demag Sdfkz 10 which I purchased from Cory of Toy & Collectables on last month. I am currently working on my Demag and have added...
  14. N

Mike Stannnard of one Sixth Scale Icons

This post has been deleted
  15. N

Looking for a Demag tool bracket set

I am looking for a 1/6th Demag tool bracket set for my 1/6th Demag. It came without a tool bracket set. I have enclosed photos to give you an better idea. I need a tool bracket set, pick axe bracket which will allow a pick axe to be fitted on the front of the Demag as shown in the photo. I...
  16. N

General Accessories/tools for Horch Type 1a

My god! I am planning to superdetail my Taowan Horch Type 1a with onesixthscaleicons products and have it airsprayed with correct colours. I'm incredible frustrated after looking for correct images of German Horch Type 1 car with General accessories & tools. I found that there is extremely...
  17. N

Nashorn rangefinder

Am currently finishing my FOA master modelled Nashorn which I purchased from FOA earlier on this month. I decided to replace FOA rangefinder as it was not accurate in 1/6th scale & replaced it with dragon rangefinder. Before I paint it in dark green, I would like to know if this was correct...
  18. N

MG tripod holder

I'd like to know if there is any 1/6th on-line shop which might have this tripod holder for German machine gun as I am planning to get 2 german MG mounted for my FOA model-mastered Nashorn Any comments or suggestions would be very much apprenctend :-)
  19. N

1/6th metal chain?

I'm looking for a 1/6th thick metal chain which is for pulling heavy vehicles. Does anyone know someone who might make it? Thanks
  20. N

PAK 38 shells

I am still searching for PAK 38 shells I believe there WAS or IS a guy who was or is selling PAK 38 shells in few years ago. I'm not sure if T.Bowman did produced PAK 38 shells in few years ago. Can anyone clarify it please? Thanks
Back