• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. battlezone

Sentimental Journey B17G Pic heavy!

It's been a pretty good weekend here in the Ohio Valley! Yesterday we toured LST325, and today we went to the airport and got to see another real piece of history. What a day! [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] Best part of the whole weekend was...
  2. battlezone

LST 325-1 Lots 'o pics

Saturday afternoon with the family, and in nearby Wheeling Wv a really cool time at the Heritage Port. [/img] [/img][/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] LST 325 was a Normandy Vet, and has a very interesting story worth reading. She was sailed back from...
  3. battlezone

Ohio Veterans Home (warning, pic heavy)

Last month we went up to Sandusky Oh to the Kalahari Resort for a couple days. Up early one morning I went for a drive and a cup of joe. Here's what I saw. [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]
  4. battlezone

Veterans Day

Just want to say thank you to all our veterans, past and present, who keep our country strong and free. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark.
  5. battlezone

Panzerkampfwagen videos

Worth a look. http://jstarxxx.com/panzerkampfwagen/ M.
  6. battlezone

Veterans Day.

A sincere thank you for all you've done to keep us free! The Tracy family. M.
  7. battlezone

Kommandowagen (Command Car)

My latest addition is another superb piece done by our own Veritasz34. Johns hard work really comes through on this one, I just wish my photos portrayed it with more detail. In my Panzerzug books by Waldemar Trojca, it is identified as a "Kommandowagen". There were usually two per train, one...
  8. battlezone

1/6 Rail Car

Saturday I had the oportunity to meet John Smith, aka Veritasz34, and complete a deal with him for one of his outstanding creations. John is a heck of a nice guy, and very talented! The time and effort he puts into his work comes through beautifully. Thanks John! Please forgive the quality of...
  9. battlezone

MajorTom299

Dave's a great guy to deal with. No problems at all, deal with confidence! Thanks Dave! Mark.
  10. battlezone

WWII German Nebelwerfer Ammunition Tube; Dated 1944

Saw this on Ebay, pretty neat. Item number: 6627017275 Mark. "Time to button up"
  11. battlezone

Polish website.

Hope this hasn't been posted before, just came across it. Really nice site. http://wilk.wpk.p.lodz.pl/~whatfor/ Scroll down the options on the left and click on the tank picture headed Panzerwaffe. Excellent pictures, photos and videos of German AFVs. I haven't worked out how to get a...
  12. battlezone

1/6 Panhard!

Found this on one of the British forums I belong to, ya gotta check out the pics, this sucker looks good! :eek: http://uktankclub.star-one.co.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1449 Mark. "Time to button up"
  13. battlezone

Mark Spencers 1/6 photo shoot

Found this over at UK TT also, ya'll know Mark Spencer right? Anyway, him and some of his friends got together and some really good photos were the result. http://jagdpanther.star-one.co.uk/new_page_2.htm Mark. "Time to button up"
  14. battlezone

1/6 Puma videos

Gotta check these out, they're looking really good. Found 'em on UK Tank Talk. http://www.panzerworks.co.uk/movies/puma.wmv http://www.supererbse.de/Videos/puma.wmv Cut and paste, love the second Puma going over the sand. Mark. "Time to button up"
  15. battlezone

Another very talented 1/6 builder

Ya gotta check out Daves work. Very talented craftsman. Loves big Armor, (pretty obvious). Dropped him a line, waiting for a response. Some of the things he's made are very impressive! Love to get my hands on a Sturmtiger conversion kit! OOHH baby! Look under "large scale"...
  16. battlezone

Raketenwerfer

Has anybody seen this item state-side? looks good with the figure, but price and shipping are a little high. (Ebay) 1/6 Pieter Holbein + 8,8cm Raketenwerfer 43 Radlafette Item number: 6031644275 Mark. "Time to button up"
  17. battlezone

Desert colors for Sherman

Need some advice on what the correct colors would be for my JD Sherman, with a desert color scheme. Let me know what you guys think. Has anyone here done a Sherman in desert colors? Pics would be great! Thanks! Mark. "Time to button up"
  18. battlezone

M5 Stuart and M4 Tractor

Need some opinions, ideas, feedback. Does the M4 high speed tractor share the same basic chassis as the M5 Stuart? If so, has anyone here done a conversion? Any info or pics would be great. What do you guys think? Mark. "Time to button up"
  19. battlezone

New 1/6 website?

Has anybody seen this website before, or know anything about these guys or the quality of there work? Some of their Tanks look pretty good! www.geocities.com/sunsale Mark in Ohio "Time to button up"
  20. battlezone

Panzerwerks Sherman links

Just got a set of Sherman track links from Panzerwerks in the mail and they are beautifull! Steve, you do great work, and I know I'll be back for more in the near future!
Back