• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. L

Metalbox models reviews

Anyone that has a model from them or knows a review from a model? Wanting to buy a model in the future, but i can't find any review thats not from the company itself.
  2. L

Rare tanks?

Found some weird photo's today, somebody with info of them? Don't know if the Panther is photoshopped or not..
  3. L

Merry xmas and a happy new year!

The best wishes from The Netherlands! Hopefully we will see big builds, great diorama's, good looking figures and wonderfull pictures in the new year!
  4. L

Bunker

Trying to make an interior, got some stuff together, dont know if im gonna remove some items, like the red cross and the thompson (could be a great throphy btw) or add some more items. Need a bed with sheets, but im after one. Story so far: Got the cabinets and stuff. Now I need to get...
  5. L

Australian uniform Vietnam

Hello all, I'm planning a Centurion tank turret vietnam era diorama, but now i'm looking for Australians. I heard they used some US gear but i'm not sure. Who can advise me for uniforms and gear in 1/6 scale? I'm also looking for the "Jake Ivory", Force Recon, USMC RTO, NAM Radio
  6. L

What is this!?

Found this... piece http://www.hobbyease.com/16-tiger-i-early-production-rc-tank-electric-powered_p6161.html Who makes these tanks?
  7. L

Gyro?

Somebody with experience with gyro's? I saw this vid and I thought if this was possible with the 1/6 bikes.. HeliPal.com - SkyRC SR4 RC Motorcycle E-Gyro Testing - YouTube
  8. L

This is awesome!

A handmade mini V12 engine - YouTube I would like a few (in maybach style), but it would cost a fortune..
  9. L

Militracks

10. L

'Last' WW2 Tiger 131 tank to be used in Brad Pitt film

BBC News - 'Last' WW2 Tiger 131 tank to be used in Brad Pitt film Hope they don't wreck it..
  11. L

25 Pounder

Fresh from England, the all new Kompact Kit from Armortek All metal, with some resin accesories (shovel, bags) and 2 wooden crates. And lots of rivets! 596! :eek: Nice exploded view drawings
  12. L

Liberty Park Overloon, The Netherlands

Made some photo's last year, maby somebody can use them :) about 400 photo's. Liberty Park Photos by leown89 | Photobucket
  13. L

Herbie goes ww2

I bought a 1/6 Herbie a while ago, and wanted it to fit with my ww2 german soldiers. It wont be a true ww2 model, because of my lack of scratch-building skills and sources :P This is the one i bought: The progress so far: A Figure (Soldat 1) for size Demolition begins...
  14. L

Victoria

Here she is age 23, lives in moscow and will be a T34-85 tankcommander Pics! how it came in: Because the 2nd figure has a winteruniform (coat, fur hat) i thought i would buy it. It has a infantry uniform, but with the jacket you dont see it :D And here's the new head: When i fitted...
  15. L

Info wanted (picture)

Does anybody know the purpose of the numbers(13) in the hatch?
  16. L

Dragon Jeep

Hello, I want to show you my little jeep Got some aftermarket stuff lying in the back, got a unknown manufacturer cart behind it that I added. 2 figures from the movie saving private ryan are with it (from cyber hobby) Need to do some outdoor photo's, but the weather lately is bad.. Here...
  17. L

Photo's wanted

For my new project, I need some pictures from the T-34/85 from the Liberty Park Museum in Overloon. I already got some, but the more the better! :p I'm talking about this one: I'm gonna build a 1/6 scale T-34 next year and im doing some research on it already. To make sure I wont forget...
  18. L

Jagdpanther

Here some pics of my Battle Ready Armor Jagdpanther It's a work in progress, I only need to paint the wheels, repair some stuff and built the internals. Already got the smoker in and a recoil, only need the electronics fixed in place and then its ready 2 go! Dont have any electronics yet, so who...
  19. L

I'm new here!

Hello! My name is Leon, I'm from The Netherlands and I will begin building 1/6 scale vehicles. I found this forum on Battle Tanks Belgie (Droop, Winius) And I think you guys/girls could help with info to build my next project, a M5A1 Stuart from 21st Century. I don't have it yet, but it will be...
Back