• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. L

stupid question

http://www.figurines-12-pouces.com/en/7911-barrack-sergeant-us-m1907-rifle-sling-real-leather.html# What kind of sling are you looking for? I can check my ''leather'' spare parts box for you. The most i have is german.
  2. L

7,5cm PaK DAK 1942 Antitank Gun

pzrwest, nope.. the kit has 2 halves.. you need to glue them together. Same as my 7.5 PAK 97/38
  3. L

SGT Horvath

Looking good! Shame on that big zipper.. Can't they make them smaller?
  4. L

7,5cm PaK DAK 1942 Antitank Gun

OMG your weathering skills are amazing! Can you make a video tutorial?
  5. L

Starting that 2 Cm flak

I made this on 1/35 scale.. looks like crap. This on the other hand.. looks amazing!
  6. L

New Armortek Compact Kit - Pak 43/41

The first kompact kit was a allied one ;) A 25 pounder http://www.armortek.co.uk/25-pdr-field-gun-2/
  7. L

Bicycle 1945 1/6 Dragon

That looks amazing!
  8. L

Metalbox models reviews

That Luchs looks awesome! I think i'm going to order one at the end of this year, getting the key of my new house this week.. need to do some construction up there first.
  9. L

Metalbox models reviews

Thanks Bob! great review! Do you know if it's possible if you can get the tank without paint?
  10. L

Metalbox models reviews

I found Tim's posts but they are pictures and mods only, not a single review about the quality or construction.
  11. L

Metalbox models reviews

Anyone that has a model from them or knows a review from a model? Wanting to buy a model in the future, but i can't find any review thats not from the company itself.
  12. L

TOYMODEL"OPEL Blitz"

Length 99cm * Width 36.5cm * Height 35cm Approximate weight 20kg ~ 25kg Ready to delivery on or about March 2015 More pics of the Blitz:
  13. L

My panzer III

I want that Pz3! :D
  14. L

fear frightening Flak 36 88mm Gun

Hey pssst......, you know the flak isnt a machinegun, right? :D Looking good!!!
  15. L

fear frightening Flak 36 88mm Gun

+1! I hope for a kit in the future.
  16. L

Rare tanks?

Ah.. photoshop it is. What about the pz4? are there more pictures of it?
  17. L

Rare tanks?

I found out that the Panther is a Flammpanther (flamethrower) But when i search for that i find only that photo and no info. For the other, it was a 28/32 cm Raketenwerfer auf Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. D Fahrgestell Or an Ausf. C The box on top was a turret with a mg34, not sure if it's true, a...
  18. L

Armortek StuG III Ausf.G 1/6

i have them from this website: http://www.mhm-shop.de/epages/61552072.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61552072/Products/2-5-5-9-B
  19. L

Rare tanks?

Found some weird photo's today, somebody with info of them? Don't know if the Panther is photoshopped or not..
  20. L

Merry xmas and a happy new year!

The best wishes from The Netherlands! Hopefully we will see big builds, great diorama's, good looking figures and wonderfull pictures in the new year!
Back