• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Ninja-Viking

My SAS Jeep Project (DONE)

I tried to add this where it belonged but the thread is "Locked". This has been a long time in coming...... It is finally finished!! Now I am Embarking on SAS Jeep Project #2. But Here is #1 all Finished. First lets us "recap".... It started life as a Hasbro SAS Jeep: And after all was said...
  2. Ninja-Viking

YES this IS a 21c M14

Do you have one of these? I think they Suck! So Decided to do something about it! Tell me what you think. Not bad a 21C M14 (Right?) If you wish to achive this with your 21C M14... the parts can be found here...
  3. Ninja-Viking

YES, This IS a 21C M14

oooops wrong spot, MODS please delete. sorry I posted in the wrong spot. I moved it here. http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/out-theater-operations/15373-yes-21c-m14.html
  4. Ninja-Viking

Does Anyone Rememeber This TV show?

I know it'll never be "Finished" I'll always be goin back to it ... doin things here and there. But If I waited till I was done...... It would neve get posted. :) The Biggest thing holdin me back was findin this hat.... thanks to all who refered me to Battle Gear Toys. WE ALL NEED TO...
  5. Ninja-Viking

My M3 WSC project

How remiss of me... I neglected to post the work I am doing on the 21C WSC. Here is the Original Post I did at OSW. Below it is a post that I wrote today. Hello All, As I am taking a break from the SAS Jeep, I am trying to get some work done my M3 Scout Car. I picked this up on Ebay some time...
  6. Ninja-Viking

Sgt York

Being new here I thought that I would try posting a few of my projects... cover all the bases. So Here I go, with this one..... A few years ago I bought the Sideshow Foreign Legionier (Gary Cooper look alike). It Looked so much like Gary Cooper that I bought the Sideshow WW I 5th Marines, and...
  7. Ninja-Viking

My TOW Missile Jeep (Pic Hvy)

Hi Everyone, I got a little "Burned Out" on the SAS Jeep Project. http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/armor-mech-weapons-division/14673-my-sas-jeep-project-very-pic-hvy.html So I am Taking a Break from that. Normally I'd just turn to my WSC and start on that again...heh heh heh Not This Time. I...
  8. Ninja-Viking

My Sas Jeep project (VERY Pic Hvy)

Hi All, Newbie here..... I am trying to post this project of mine, but the system says that my post is too long. So I am going to break it down into smaller posts. So Here it goes. I was so inspired by the SAS Jeep done by Cosmicbaby at OSW...
Back