• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. W

Breaking News From 3R

3R is going to release Himmler. I mean the sculpt alone is awesome. Here is the link: Heinrich Himmler coming soon I just hope that this one is produced in better numbers. I am getting at least 2 of these. A white tunic, the black one AND the grey one?? + the grey overcoat??? Oh man what a...
  2. W

I get to meet the real deal Band Of Brothers

..at the Ohio Valley Show of Shows in 2 weeks. Buck Compton and Malarkey will both be there health permitting. I am really stoked. I have a brand new camera and it will get used. Anyone else going to it in Louisville?? If so we could hook up and talk turkey...I cannot wait..
  3. W

War4--Charles Guria from New York City

I posted this on the 6th Division as well. **EDIT--what gets me is he is an attorney and KNOWS what can happen to him IF this was pursued legally...Charles, just respond. You have not refunded me nor have you sent out the packages. Please do not make me do what I think I must do in the...
  4. W

A new board...

Hello everyone. I just got the "okey dokey" from Randy to post a link to a new board that was created because of the Sozzi Affair of 2009. It is called "Wewelsburg Castle". We discuss both political AND military figures. It is designed a bit like The Wolf's Lair BUT not limited to just political...
  5. W

It's open...again

hey everyone. With the recent, shall I say, funny stuff going on over at The Wolf's Lair, I thought I would give my board another try. I looke around the SAG but did not find a section for links so I do apologize if this is the wrong spot. Here is the lnk to The Eagle's Nest: LINK It is MBA but...
  6. W

The Wolf's Lair 1st Annual Figure Contest

Hey everyone. Over on The Wolf's Lair (yes that board), we are having our 1st annual figure contest. Real simple. So check it out and see what you can do. Heck you might even enjoy yourself. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks to the Mods for allowing this on this forum...
  7. W

Best stuff to make flags?

Ok I had made some before using regular spray paint and some bedsheets. It did not come out like i wanted. I am now wanting to make some German Party flags but I am not sure how to proceed. I had used basla wood to cut out my swastika and then used that with the spray paint. After about 4-5...
  8. W

FroggyFelix

Just completed a deal with the Frog man. Awesome communication and an awesome deal! It came from France in about 5 days! That's quick! Thanks Froggy for a great deal!
  9. W

Where to find older stuff??

Hey everyone. Ok as some of you know, I collect the older stuff that DML and TUS put out. I know that it is harder to find but sometimes it is cheaper as everyone nowadays wants the cloth stuff. Anyhoo, does anyone know where the best place to find older stuff is? Stuff like the older SS unis...
  10. W

Vilshoven--Mark

Completed my first deal with MArk. Not sure if he is a member of the SAG but he is over on the 6th which is where the deal startd. GREAT communincation all the way from beginning to end. He is a great Joe to work with and had some much needed gear for me! Thanks Mark and I look forward to the...
  11. W

104thboy--Ben

Just completed a deal with Ben ona much needed figure. Great communication all the way and very fast shipping. Ben you are a good Joe in my book and I look forward to dealing with you again! Did not see a listing for Ben so I started this one..Admins, if I have erred, please feel free to move...
  12. W

Wehrmachtoberst---Paul from Ky

Hey everyone. Followed the link from the ezboard version and had to sign on. Name is Paul and have been doing this hobby since '99. Everyone pretty much knows who I am and my rep for being a good Joe when it comes to trades and whatnot. Married with 3 kids and at this present time, unemployed...
Back