• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. C

Any photos of Zimmerit on an Sd.Kfz. 251?

Last I heard, these German half tracks had zimmerit on occasion applied. Is there any photo evidence for this?
  2. C

1:6 Gulf war Bradley IFV

Hello all! So I decided to repaint my 21st Century toys Bradley. The reason I chose the gulf war for this particular vehicle is I remember seeing US troops in their DCUs departing San Diego bay and after hearing stories from a desert storm vet. But enough about that, you all want to see the...
  3. C

Tiger 1 turret numbers

So I'm working on a tiger that is going to be plain white and I was wondering what were the turret numbers for late production tigers that were painted white?
  4. C

Heng long Tigers

So get this, heng long decided to make 1:8 and 1:6 tigers. I can't imagine the company that brought us the pantiger putting out a 1:8/6 tiger in CNC. But they did! And they are charging more than an Armortek tiger at 11,000 dollars per 1:8 tiger. Sure they are RC but I can buy an Armortek tiger...
  5. C

1:6 21st century toys Bradley

So I decided to start off my vehicle line with an old 21st century toys Bradley that i found online for 200 dollars and I decided to weather it a bit, now I'm aware that having to click a link for pictures is undesirable but this is my first post using photos. Anyway, I decided to take some...
  6. C

1:6 tiger 1 plans requested

Can someone give me the dimensions for a 1:6 Tiger 1 tank in inches?
  7. C

Something odd

So I remember hearing from a local vehicle seller that a while back when 1:6 vehicles were just barely taking off, owners of these vehicles would make tracks out of duct tape. Does anyone have any evidence for this and/or pictures?
  8. C

face planted into a 1:6 Bradley

So a little backstory, I baught one of those 21st century toys Bradley's online for 200 dollars ( I couldn't help it ) and I was weathering it when it happened. I just finished it when all of a sudden, I don't even know how since the floor was clean but I digress, I trip and face plant into the...
  9. C

Has anyone on this forum ever built Panther tank bunkers?

Has anyone on this forum ever built Panther tank bunkers? A little back story, Germany in 1945 grew so desperate they resorted to burying Panther hull and turrets minus the roadwheels, tracks, and engine to conserve parts. has anyone ever considered building one of these?
Back