• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. T

Panzerwerk parts

does anyone have or know where to get some of the items panzerwerks used to make now that he is out of the game? I'm mainly looking for the L shaped turn signals I know steve had a kit with side markers and everything but im not looking for the kit just the L shaped pieces! Any help would be...
  2. T

Does anyone know a member named smallville? Personally?

Does anyone know a member named smallville? Personally? I bought a lot of stuff from him and currently he owes me a flakvierling fully paid for bought a "lot" of items but he did not include that item which was pretty much a main reason for buying said lot anywho it's been 2-3 months last I...
  3. T

FOA issues

Has anyone had a problem getting their parts from FOA? It has been 2 months and im still waiting and its messing up my build timeline. Last I talked to him he said he was backed up from Christmas I ordered on Dec 22nd which is understandable but 2 months for stuff that was in stock? Mind you im...
  4. T

DML SS officer uni: is the lighter green collar on DML's Kurt accurate for SS?

before I dive into my books figured I'd give it a shot does anyone know if the lighter green collar on say DML's Kurt is accurate for SS officers? I figure before I start putting together my platoon officers I have afew Kurts and a few loose tunics I dont want to waste the insignias if they are...
  5. T

Luftwaffe Flak uniforms: does anyone have any suggestions on good books to research?

hey guys im building 2 Flakvierling batteries with accompanying crew im doing some research on the uniforms does anyone have any suggestions on good books to research? I did a bit on the old interweb but having a hard copy would be nice. Just want confirmation that im doing this right Thanks
  6. T

Making a Murderer??

Has anyone on here checked out the new Netflix Series? Seems to have caused quite the uproar! I know its not 1/6 or even WW2 related but its a very nice real life crime drama, I figured I would see if anyone likes that stuff on here.
  7. T

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure this belongs here or not but I'll give it a shot So I recently was on Ebay saw some items that have been on there for at least a year and thought to myself ah what the heck I've dealt with this guy before ( I bought a bunch of items from him both on and off of Ebay) his listings...
  8. T

Smallville

Had my first transaction with smallville every thing went very well item arrived unharmed I'm so confident buying from him I just bought another couple hundred dollars worth of figures!!! Buy with Confidence!!!!
  9. T

Help!!! Ah 250

Im building this 250 does anyone know if the floor is suppose to look like this?
  10. T

1/6 fasteners

where does everyone get their fasteners im putting my 250 together and I figure I will need to bolt some stuff to it and was wondering where people got the fasteners from and what size? I saw some on the FOA page but I only need hardware I don't want to buy a part for 2 screws if that makes...
  11. T

Does anyone do repaints on head sculpts?

Does anyone do repaints on head scults? I have a pile of DML heads that are all the same and it would be nice to freshen them up make them look more real instead like a glossy toy head! if anyone knows someone or does it themselves shoot me a message Thanks
  12. T

My Motorpool

This was a little something I setup over the weekend. I just got my Panzer II in and I wanted to bust it out and see what it looked like!!! These are all my German vehicles as of now I've managed to get all of these plus an AH 250( that's still in assembly) over the last 2 months. I have a very...
  13. T

Painting and Related materials

What kinds of paints do you guys use I got a couple 21st schwimms a AH250 and a Panzer 2 that are going to need paint and detailing and all of that im relatively new to the paint world Do you use Air brush or regular brush? What do you use to fill in holes what brand or type of spot putty...
  14. T

OneSixthScaleKings

Does anyone order from Robin? Does anyone Know about him? I've talked to him on a couple different occasions I've ordered from him multiple times he has 5500 different SKU's the stuff I have ordered is good stuff. Im just wondering if anyone else has had good or bad experiences with him???
  15. T

Does anyone have any information on SS field medics?

does anyone have any information on SS field medics? I have question on whether they wore normal collar tabs with different Waffenfarben My uniform book has zero info and the internet has showed me nothing!! I know they had a special oval insignia that I believe was worn on the sleeve but I need...
  16. T

1/6 buildings?

Does anyone know where to get dimensions or any info on some 1/6 buildings or anyone that makes them I don't care if they are cardboard or wood. Any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks!!!
  17. T

NewLine Miniatures

Has anyone bought weapons slings from them? http://www.newlineminiatures.com/products_ww2axisaccess.htm I guess im wondering about the quality and quantity I email them and got no response the picture shows 3 does that mean I get 3 or do I only get 1 if anyone has any knowledge on the subject...
  18. T

stupid question

hey do you guys make your own rifle straps out of leather or do you buy them? I remember seeing some site were you could buy them but for the life of me I cant remember how I found it. Please if anyone has some info I am all ears I have a lot of weapons that need straps!!
  19. T

First Dio

Alright guys here is my first larger scale dio. Don't mind the background im aware its just a wall I don't have any dio supplies yet or the room yet. There is no time or place when it happened this is not 100% historically accurate but I had a lot of fun building it and started figuring out what...
  20. T

jg62464

Ordered 30 shovels from John most recently bought some 55 gallon drums from him at a toy show and picked up uniforms from him at his place I cant say enough about John he is super nice very easy to deal with very helpful if I could I would buy all my stuff exclusively from John!!!!
Back