• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Wehrmachtoberst

1. W

HBO's the Pacific

Well I watched it all. Every last episode. I even got HBO just for that reason. Overall, it was ok. It was nothing like Band of Brothers, nothing at all and I think that was the main problem, I went in thinking it was ghonna be another version. I LOVED the combat scenes, BUT it seemed that there...
  2. W

Pictures of 1/6th in local news paper Here is the site !

Wonder how long it will be until a soccer mom complains. BTW, it there a website to actually read the article??
  3. W

VIDEO: Gray Eagles, flim on WWII Mustang Ace flies again ..

There is a book by the same name except it deals with a guy (German) who rebuilds I think 7-8 ME 109G's and then offers vets from the LUftwaffe to come to Arizona to fly them again. Except this time they attack a USAF base and something else. A member of the CAF then organizes a loose collection...
  4. W

Breaking News From 3R

3R is going to release Himmler. I mean the sculpt alone is awesome. Here is the link: Heinrich Himmler coming soon I just hope that this one is produced in better numbers. I am getting at least 2 of these. A white tunic, the black one AND the grey one?? + the grey overcoat??? Oh man what a...
  5. W

I get to meet the real deal Band Of Brothers

..at the Ohio Valley Show of Shows in 2 weeks. Buck Compton and Malarkey will both be there health permitting. I am really stoked. I have a brand new camera and it will get used. Anyone else going to it in Louisville?? If so we could hook up and talk turkey...I cannot wait..
  6. W

War4--Charles Guria from New York City

I posted this on the 6th Division as well. **EDIT--what gets me is he is an attorney and KNOWS what can happen to him IF this was pursued legally...Charles, just respond. You have not refunded me nor have you sent out the packages. Please do not make me do what I think I must do in the...
  7. W

The age old 'saving the box' question...

Boxes in my house are NEVER kept. The only box I will keep is my Drastic Plastic Hitler that I have comin. Other than that, the boxes go once the figure is out and stripped down and put in the parts bin. For the most part, for me buying a boxed figure is something I do not do because I only...
  8. W

STUPIDTOY99 reply to my kid.

eBay...Yeah it is so bad now. What gets me is what someone else said, that you can buy something that will cost about a buck to ship BUT yet they charge like 5-6 bucks AND they ship it 1st class. Now the wonder of it all is that when they ship it you cannot tell how much it costs because they...
  9. W

A new board...

Hello everyone. I just got the "okey dokey" from Randy to post a link to a new board that was created because of the Sozzi Affair of 2009. It is called "Wewelsburg Castle". We discuss both political AND military figures. It is designed a bit like The Wolf's Lair BUT not limited to just political...
  10. W

New Nazi Zombie Movie "Dead Snow"

I got my copy with the subtitles in it. Saw the preveiw and I am gonna watch it tomorrow. Took like 2 hours to download so I am pretty psyched to watch it!! Looks...pretty good.
  11. W

Any ideas as to how to weight down a knife scabbard?

What about sand? If you cut off the blade and then fill it up with sane then that *might* work. I am not sure though. Might be worth looking into....OR if ou could find it dense enough, cement. Of anykind. That woudl add the weight you need. Just gotta get it fine enough to fit into the hole..
  12. W

Von13

Completed a great deal with Chris. He is awesome!! Thanks a million pal!
  13. W

It's open...again

hey everyone. With the recent, shall I say, funny stuff going on over at The Wolf's Lair, I thought I would give my board another try. I looke around the SAG but did not find a section for links so I do apologize if this is the wrong spot. Here is the lnk to The Eagle's Nest: LINK It is MBA but...
  14. W

Oh Dear ..... say goodbye to the next few hours!

DAMN!! First all the Medal of Honor games, my sons PSP and now this....ManI need to win the lottery just so I can stay home ot play this! Thanks for the link!! So much for sleep.....
  15. W

Ok own up time....

Basically if a package come for me, I tell her that I "traded" for it and that kinda makes it easier. Not too much but it does help!
Back