• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by weaselt24

1. W

Who bought out Panzerwerks?

According to the party that informed me about this actually forgot to ask who bought it from Steve.LOL! My friend that informed me has known Steve for over 20 yrs. According to him Steve may help out with some molding to get him started possibly. Other than that, that is all l was told. My...
  2. W

M8 HMC turret mantle canvas cover attatchment.

THANKS for hijacking my post guys! WTH...
  3. W

Thanks for the tip Squidly. Checked the link and found their M8 Scott. No mantle cover unforunately. Thanks for trying.
  4. W

Thanks buddy. Got Wayne checking also.
  5. W

Hello everyone. Looking for the above info for M8HMC project. Been all over with no luck! I'm sure there had to be one, since " Lit the Dot" canvas mounting stud provisions are on the mantle from surviveing examples. Thanks. Al
  6. W

SCR-508 radio dinensions

Thanks Len.
  7. W

Project 'Wehrmacht Firepower' - Nebelwerfer

Lovely weapon. I have one. Looking for more. Make a nice addition to my Panzer werfer 43. Btw, did Panzerwerfer units work in cohesion with both types of equipment?
  8. W

SCR-508 radio dinensions

Can anyone tell me the dimensions for a SCR-508 radio in 1-1 or 1/6? Don't intend to make one. Looking at the E.C.A. version. Just want to make sure my M8HMC turret bustle is large enough for one. Been searching,, but running into dead links on dimensions.. Thanks. Al
  9. W

Dragon Panzer ll question

Thanks for all the replies gentlemen. I forgot l posted this. Lol. I eventually got it opened, but broke part of the hinge. Btw, thanks on the update Eduardo. Great piece. I just can't understand why Dragon has done all the goofiness over the years. Thanks again everyone. Cheers. Al
  10. W

WC-54 Ambulance

Rolling Thunder you have a P.M.
  11. W

Dragon Panzer ll question

Hello everyone. Just purchased both versions of the above vehicles. On the D.A.K. version the Commanders hatch will not open. Its a pre-built version. Were all the turret hatches non functional? Thanks. Al
  12. W

Marder III Ausf.M(late)

AWESOME piece. Best ive ever seen. Does the Gunners seat flip up also, or stationary? Good picks of it are hard to find. Also may l suggest the Cyber-Hobby Dragon Pak 40 version. WAY better than the 21C version. The cyber-hobby is hands down fantastic, especially the muzzle brake.
  13. W

Help - Chicken Wire Covered Helmet

Not hard to make. I used to make it myself when I used to reenact. Tip. Use 14 gauge electrical wire. Strip the plastic and untwist the wire strands. For 1:1 I used a diamond shaped block of wood with a hole in the center. Then install a drywall screw through it onto a large piece of plywood...
  14. W

M36 help.

John. Do you have one of theese threads pertaining to the M36 instead of the M4. Nice thread.
Back