• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Von Luger

1. Von Luger

Pics I entered in JPs photo contest

Some nice pics and dios! One little thing is wrong, Adolf Hitler never wore a swastika armband with a grey uniform! I'm not sure what year it was but after 1937-38 You won't see a swastika armBand on Any grey Military uniform.
  2. Von Luger

May 11, 1940

Great setup would love to see some more pics!
  3. Von Luger

My 3rd Sculpt attempt

That looks really good so far!
  4. Von Luger

Vonabt mini shoot up now

Love this work!
  5. Von Luger

1/6 VW Beatle?

That's a beautiful machine KDF! Well done!
  6. Von Luger

Opel Blitz 3t Truck

Looks fantastic! Definitely my favourite World War II Soft vehicle!
  7. Von Luger

Hi I just seen your message now! Yes it's all there All the parts needed for completion are...

Hi I just seen your message now! Yes it's all there All the parts needed for completion are included! I don't know how much the shipping would be to the UK could be about £60!
  8. Von Luger

3d Printers getting more affordable!

this is very interesting news, the possibilities are endless! looking forward to what you guys make.
  9. Von Luger

DML Pz II paint app?

what is the best paint for the Pz ll and where to get it? i know about tamiya and testers but im not sure what to get. i want to do it panzer grey. any help would be great! thanks
  10. Von Luger

"The German" - An Interesting WW2/Battle of Britain short film

i think the budget was only about 70 grand (euro) about $100.000 US. i'd say that would be just about one weeks (or less) catering on a normal Hollywood budget. brilliant, just brilliant. i loved it! i cant can't believe i didn't hear about this, what with it been made here an all and its not...
  11. Von Luger

DML Panzer II and future DML Tank kits?

any 251 or an Opel Blitz would do me nicely!:p
  12. Von Luger

Some of my German customs revisited

yeah me too! i have a few DML figs (not bad) and the Hot Toys (body is terrible) Aldo Raine, so i strictly use DiD/3R bodies for all my bashes.
  13. Von Luger

French Resistance Fighter

great job on the dio and fig, well done! thanks for the tutorial!
  14. Von Luger

Some of my German customs revisited

cool bunch of troops! they look great. is that a DiD Landa HS in there?
  15. Von Luger

CalTek and Timewalker Toys Announce One-Sixth Scale World War One Collaboration

this fig could be great! cant wait to see what they do! more info: http://timewalkertoys.com/blog/2012/01/29/one-sixth-scale-wwi-collaboration/
Back