• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Trilla

1. T

IPMS Nationals 2017 Omaha Nebraska

does it have a lot of 1/6 scale stuff I attended the World Model Expo in Chicago last weekend and there wasnt much there
  2. T

Spring 2017 Updates from FOA

yes that is the part number so you say i should get my missing 3 pieces in april sometime?
  3. T

My email is willclark_21@yahoo.com I emailed you a few times I know how hard it is to continue to run a business while moving it's terrible
  4. T

thats neat are you planning on restocking any of the 6th scale icons pieces I'm still waiting on 3 pieces that were incorrectly sent my builds are kinda stuck with out them
  5. T

German Infantry Mortar Platoon - 1944

where did you get so many crates?
  6. T

Recent experiences with etailers

I use both on a pretty regular basis and must agree top notch stuff and service!! I got 3 of my 250s from monkey depot and most of my loose parts come from war-toys its a great experience each time I use one of them
  7. T

Panzerwerk parts

good story bro gtfo
  8. T

Panzerwerk parts

I guess I missed where I said "Lets copy Panzerwerks parts!!!!" so settle down for just a sec will you
  9. T

Panzerwerk parts

got it thank you we will figure it out
  10. T

Panzerwerk parts

does anyone have or know where to get some of the items panzerwerks used to make now that he is out of the game? I'm mainly looking for the L shaped turn signals I know steve had a kit with side markers and everything but im not looking for the kit just the L shaped pieces! Any help would be...
  11. T

Does anyone know a member named smallville? Personally?

Does anyone know a member named smallville? Personally? I bought a lot of stuff from him and currently he owes me a flakvierling fully paid for bought a "lot" of items but he did not include that item which was pretty much a main reason for buying said lot anywho it's been 2-3 months last I...
  12. T

WW2 German 9th Army WEHRMACHT " Johann Alber " ETA is Sept 2016

just new figures are coming out has some neat accessories I dont do much with Wehrmacht figures any way all depends of the price range
  13. T

Panzerfausts Info

very nice good info
  14. T

What got you started in 1:6?

I had GI joe as a child so the late 90's I saved all of them im now 25 I always enjoyed setting them up so I was cruising thru Ebay looking for figures some how stumbled onto Kampfgruppe Von Abt and I was hooked I've always loved histroy specifically the Germans 1933-1945 loved them could never...
  15. T

FOA issues

I have every 2 weeks I can understand a month or even if the stuff was not in stock but it was like 4 parts all in stock its grab the parts box them up ship them out I do it everyday I don't wanna come off as a D##k but I need the projects done
Back